To provide our customers with real-time information on the location of your parcels and key performance measures surrounding your deliveries, Fastway is proud to be able to offer a number of leading-edge technology platforms.
Soon to be released - Label Printing System
- Improved cash flow and security – no more sitting on labels that you’ll never use or potentially lose.
- A wallet top-up feature – Put some money in your account, and utilize any one of our nationwide domestic courier services as you need them. You’ll never run out of labels.
- Online track n trace linked – you can track n trace on at the push of a button as opposed to manually flicking through your order book.
- Accuracy of address data and correct labels – You put the address in using Google Address technology, and we’ll work out the rest for you.
- Access to our new expect messaging – Providing your customer control of the delivery of their parcel through email/sms notifications.
- Cost saving – No more need to have your own address labels, we’ll print the courier barcode and address details on the one label for you.
- Professionalism – A printed label vs a handwritten address always looks better.
Real-time online parcel track & trace
Using hand held scanners; our Courier Franchisees scan each parcel at key interval points throughout its journey at pick-up, during transfer and at its final destination. This data is then relayed to our website where you and your customers can access information on the status of their parcel or view delivery address details and a signature proof of delivery in a matter of minutes.
Multiple parcel tracking
For customers who send significant parcel volumes, we offer a web based tool that facilitates the ongoing tracking of a number of parcels – a system that's automatically updated as new information is received from our Courier Franchisees’ hand-held scanners. Through this system, you can log on to your own personalised Fastway site to view the latest status of all parcels you’ve sent.
Fast Label automatic label printing
To facilitate and improve the dispatch of freight, we offer a custom web-based label printing solution called Fast Label. This application not only has the ability to print delivery address labels but also automatically calculates the appropriate prepaid label required to send the parcel to its destination.
This application can be interfaced directly into your pick and pack / accounting systems, significantly reducing dispatch labour requirements. Additionally the system provides a variety of reports that assist you to monitor your freight costs.
Application Programming Interface (API)
For customers who wish to integrate a freight calculator into their website, Fastway has an Application Programming Interface (API). The API can return key information including the cost and delivery timeframe ultimately allowing you to provide accurate shipping information to your customers no matter their location. To request access to the API please complete this form.
Key performance indicator delivery measures
Fastway has the capability to provide data, either formatted or raw, which analyses the delivery status and time for delivery on all parcels consigned via Fastway.